The ST25T is a multi-functional telematics box sending values of external devices , and integrated with our vehicle devices such as ST3300, ST4300 and so on. The ST25T integrates any information of fuel level values, Sensor, RFID, Serial Camera and TPMS with the vehicle tracking device, the information are reported to the server via the tracking device. The 2 ADCs can measure any kind of external analog sensors.
Supports up to 6 fuel sensors using the LLS protocol
Supports up 3 input type (Detected to Falling edge/Rising edge/Both edge)
Supports up to 2 external ADC iuput for voltage reporting
- Support for sending and receiving data between customer external device and ST3300/4300.
- Supports up to six fuel sensors using the LLS protocol. (RS232 : 2EA, RS485 : 4EA)
- Supports up three input type. (Detected to Falling Edge /Rising Edge /Both Edge)
- Supports up to two external ADC input for voltage reporting.
- Supports some AT commands
- Firmware Upgrade via ST3300/4300
|Power Suppy||DC 5V (From ST3300 or ST4300)|
|I/O Connection||3 x RS232|
|1 X RS485|
|2 ADC/INPUT seleted by configuration|
|1 output , For conneting with Grouund line of external device|
|Power Consumption||Active mode : 40mA @5V|
|Sleep mode : Approx. 3.2mA @5V|
|Housing Dimension||53(W) × 55(L) ×19(T) mm|
|Weight||32g (without event cable)|
|Electric Protection||Protection against ESD and overvoltage|
|Operational Temperature Range||-30˚C ~ +85˚C|